Recent Images
Site Contributions

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Kinship NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thraorin

re: cap instance run group

I was thinking if we could find a timeslot on weekends for instance runs at level cap.

Unfortunately finding a group for those hasn't exactly been easy since HD since T1 is basically faceroll mode with very few exceptions concerning challenge mechanics, and T2 is now so difficult you definitely need good gear and skill for those.

In addition, loot tables for both tiers are identical, leaving even less incentive to run T2 - one of the remaining challenges in this game, not to mention essence armour is generally better.

Still, for me fun trumps the loot situation, and fortunately you can still get crystals, cloaks and shields, i.e. stuff not available from epic battles or essence gear.

So who would be interested in running (preferrably 6-man and not Sammy if we can avoid it ;) instances, first T1 and later on hopefully T2 and what times would work well for you?

Last edited by Thraorin on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valornius

re: time

for me, sunday would work the best, let's say midday. 3PM.

Thraorin

I forgot to mention: please use servertime to avoid too much timezone confusion.
fireydragon

Sounds good to me. Sadly in the run up to Xmas I am very busy and not going to get much free time but if I know a time is arranged I can try and work with it. Saturday is generally better for me but we are away a lot visiting relatives before the xmas holidays.

Celembrian

For me, the weekends are the best choice, from around 4 PM servertime. But I could adjust on most weekdays at the same time too.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valor Forum Index -> Instances All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: