Site Contributions

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Kinship NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saerthwyn

re: Happy Yuletide!

Hello Knights!

It is once again Yuletide in the LOTRO world! For our new players, I've made this post to give you some reasons why you should do it! 

1. Horses and Steeds and Ponies, Oh My! : One of the many rewards you can obtain are mount skills; as a new player, the Hengascer Farm price can be a little steep, and let's be honest; these horses are boring. Yuletide offers two mounts that have cosmetic appeal as well, and are obtain via the tokens received for completing Yuletide quests. 

2. Fashion!: Yuletide also offers cosmetic outfits for the player who hates that their armor is all mismatched. While it doesn't offer much, it does offer enough to create a wintry look to keep your character warm during the festivities! Best of all, these are also bought with tokens. 

3. Quests: These quests may be some of the easiest encountered in the game. Take advantage of that! The XP given is scaled to your level, and I enjoy doing them so I can level up quicker and easier. Plus, these quests are fun and entertaining, and offer tons of opportunities for new titles. 

Happy Yuletide everyone! I hope you do participate in the festivities! If you can think of anything else to add, please do; this is the bare minimum I could think of. 

Happy trails! 

Saerthwyn, Lower Level Officer

Jonamir

re: Happy Yuletide!

Thanks for the update! I hope I have enough time to get all the goodies.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valor Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 642days ago0 Replies

Site Activity
Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.