Recent Images
Site Contributions

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
B'Day - shawne bojangles
Kinship NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Raid do you want to run the most?
Helegrod All Wings (Misty Mountains, 50+)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
ToO (Isengard, 75)
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Vile Maw aka Watcher ( Moria, 58+)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Turtle (Moria, 58+)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
ND (Loth, 58+)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Skraids (20+)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Shmeaper

re: Re: Raid ideas

[quote="DelayDeath"]As skraid officer, i am trying to get as much ideas for raids as possible. I understand the want for more raids in the kin, so i will try my best to make more, and often.

If you have any ideas on what the kin should run, then please feel free to send me a tell in-game or mail, if I'm not online. I will then do my best effort to make them.

Helegrod is a popular raid in the kin, so i will probably make more runs for it. ToO is a raid i have been told that many kin members want to run. I really want to make this raid too, but please understand we will need more geared kin members. I will contact the other kins in the alliance to join us in it.

Again, if you have any ideas for future runs, please contact me, or any officer. :-P[/quote

Hey Guys, i'm all for the raid thing. If I might make a suggestion... In my humble opinion i think that we should have a high level raid leader as well as a low level raid leader. If we need more geared people then the aim of the high level leader should be to get those 75s geared as quick as he can. There is plenty of players to help with that. The sooner we can get these guys geared the quicker we will do the end-game stuff which might not only be exciting for the high level players, but also makes the kin more attractive to outsiders. Healers like you Delay is hard to come by - lol - as I have learned over the past few weeks and we need those caliber players to be present in the big runs.I dont want to join another kin's raid in order to complete the ones i need. I want to do that with the group in my kin. Have a lower raid leader to help the others lvl up. Weektimes I do my crafting and questing but me and im sure others too look forward to the weekend to do raids as we usually have more time on our hands.
As I said this is only a suggestion and I will respect anything the kin decides or requires. All the best guys - see you in-game :) Shmeaper
DelayDeath

re: Raid ideas

As skraid officer, i am trying to get as much ideas for raids as possible. I understand the want for more raids in the kin, so i will try my best to make more, and often.

If you have any ideas on what the kin should run, then please feel free to send me a tell in-game or mail, if I'm not online. I will then do my best effort to make them.

Helegrod is a popular raid in the kin, so i will probably make more runs for it. ToO is a raid i have been told that many kin members want to run. I really want to make this raid too, but please understand we will need more geared kin members. I will contact the other kins in the alliance to join us in it.

Again, if you have any ideas for future runs, please contact me, or any officer. tongue out
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of Valor Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: